Just Add Ink #535 - Just Add Magical Creatures

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #535


Happy Friday and welcome to my last Just Add Ink challenge for 2020! I cannot believe this year is nearly over, what a year! Anyway, this week we have been asked to add Magical Creatures to our projects!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #535


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #535


When I think of magical creatures I think of unicorns, fairies, withces etc but I don't actually have any of these in my supplies! So, my next thought was imaginary and my idea for a Monster card!

My card is really quick and easy to put together. It has a Night of Navy base, a layer of Granny Apple Green cardstock and a layer of Lemon Lime Twist DSP. I embossed the monster in white onto Pacific Point cardstock and cut him out. Then I did another one onto Mango Melody cardstock and just cut out the tummy. I added a heap of dots for texture to the tummy using the dark Mango Melody Blends marker.I finished my monster by just adding some Night of Navy to the ears and paws.

I cut out the HAPPY with the Playful Alphabet dies and some Foam Adhesive sheets, and the BIRTHDAY was white embossed onto Night of Navy cardstock. A couple of sequins finished my card.

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #535 using Yummy In My Tummy and Playful Alphabet dies by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #535 using Yummy In My Tummy and Playful Alphabet dies by Stampin' Up!


This would be a great card for a young boy and would be easy to change out colours for a girl!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project! Be sure to check out all the other Design Team inspiration for our challenge over on the Just Add Ink blog.

Product List

No comments