Just Add Ink #517 - Sketch Challenge

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #517


Welcome to another Just Add Ink Challenge! This week we have a sketch challenge from Kim.


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #517


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #517


The diagonal line on this sketch kind of threw me, I didn't know if I wanted to cut or mix supplies there. I ended up applying the sketch to a portrait card and mixing my layers up to meet the sketch.


My card has a Gray Granite (a colour I love but hardly use) base and bottom triangle, the triangle embossed with the Scripty 3D embossing folder. I used Melon Mambo DSP for the top triangle, another colour I don't use often but I think they look so great together.


The flowers and leaves were all cut using the Poppy Moments Dies, some were watercoloured pieces of shimmery white cardstock and some are plain cardstock. I used dimensionals to pop the main flower and also the layers of the black in the middle of the flower. I added some Wink of Stella to the black cardstock so it matched the shimmery cardstock.


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #517 Happy Birthday card using Poppy Moments Dies by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #517 Happy Birthday card using Poppy Moments Dies by Stampin' Up!


I hope you liked my project and thanks for stopping by. As usual all the supplies are listed below and if you click them they'll take you to my store. I hope you feel encourage to enter our challenge. Head over to the Just Add Ink blog for more Design Team inspiration.


Product List

1 comment