Colour INKspiration #78

Jo's Stamping Spot - Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI78

Happy Monday! I'm dropping in today with a new card for the latest Colour INKspiration challenge, a set of colours I totally could not resist!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI78


Aren't these colours together just divine! I had so many ideas for this challenge but I ended up using the 'To A Wild Rose' set again!

A lot of my cards lately have been a return to the core Stampin' Up! colours and when I saw this one included some Early Espresso and Gray Granite, well it was a no brainer, I needed to use these colours more.

I started with the base and first layer of Gray Granite which I ran through the Big Shot with the Subtle 3D embossing folder. I stuck with Gray Granite for my die cut layer from the new Many Medallions Dies. Once I had poked all the cardstock out I sprinkled it with the Copper Mist using an Aqua Painter.

The flower is coloured in Blushing Bride and layered on leaves of Early Espresso, Cooper Trim and a die cut of vellum.

Jo's Stamping Spot - Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI78 using To A Wild Rose bundle and Many Medallions dies by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI78 using To A Wild Rose bundle and Many Medallions dies by Stampin' Up!

I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my project.

Product List


No comments