Just Add Ink #437 - Just Add 'I'

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #437


Welcome back to another new challenge for Just Add Ink! This week's challenge is to just add 'I' to our projects!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #437


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #437


These letter challenges really get me sometimes! I really had no idea what to do for this challenge! Thankfully OnStage in Melbourne happened and we all received a stamp set called 'Incredible Like You' which gave me something 'I' I could add to my card!

I decided to pair the new with some old and some not so old that I have barely used and got a little out of my comfort zone with my colour choices! The base started as a Thick Whisper White base which I used Sponge Brayers to colour in (from top) Gorgeous Grape, Rich Razzleberry, Berry Burst, Melon Mambo & Flirty Flamingo. I layered on top of this some Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut paper and then lots of layers from the Frosted Bouquet dies. The sentiment was stamped in Gorgeous Grape and clear embossed. Some little Metallic Pearls finished my card off.

The new stamp set 'Incredible Like You' has some gorgeous sayings, fonts and flowers and actually goes with a kit that is also coming out with the 2019 Occasions Catalogue!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #437 - Incredible Like You Stamp Set


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #437 using Incredible Like You and First Frost Stamp Sets by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #437 using Incredible Like You and First Frost Stamp Sets by Stampin' Up!


I'm sure the other Design Team members chose better 'I' ideas than me, stop on over at the Just Add Ink blog to check them out!

Product List

No comments