Just Add Ink #420 - Inspiration Challenge

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink #420 Inspiration Challenge


I'm returning today with another challenge for Just Add Ink and this week's challenge, as suggested by Nikki, is an inspiration challenge with the picture below! How colourful!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink #420 Inspiration Challenge


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink #420 Inspiration Challenge


So many possibilities with this wonderful colourful image! I thought of stained glass and colourful flowers but, of course, the most obvious to me was a rainbow!

I started out with a Balmy Blue mat and used some Shimmery embossing paste to create my clouds. For my rainbow I used the retired Circles Collection framelits and cut different sizes in different colours before layering them together on an adhesive sheet. My Scan N Cut came in handy to cut two layers of white clouds out of Whisper White cardstock and I cut and coloured the unicorn image from the retired Magical Day/Magical Mates bundle(using Stampin' Write markers in the same colours as I've used for the rainbow) to stick in between. Lastly the sentiment came from the retired Big On Birthdays stamp set which is a long stamp that I split stamped and embossed in white, adding some mini sequin silver trim in behind and popping it up a little with mini dimensionals. I love the result, such a fun kids card (or for a really big kid at heart)!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink #420 Inspiration Challenge using Magical Day Stamp Set and Magical Mates Framelits by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink #420 Inspiration Challenge using Magical Day Stamp Set and Magical Mates Framelits by Stampin' Up!


Of course, please stop by the Just Add Ink blog to see all the other wonderful fab creations from the Design Team this week just for inspiration or even enter your own!

Product List

2 comments

  1. What a fabulous card, Jo! It's so cute - perfect for both the young and young at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical card! So lovely to see these two bundles still in use #retiredbutnotforgotten Kelly x

    ReplyDelete