Just Add Ink #413 - Colour Challenge

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #413


Welcome back! It's another Friday and time for another new Just Add Ink Challenge!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #413


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #413


Our colour challenge this week is some wonderful brights suggested by Di! These colours look so gorgeous together!

These colours suggested something fun to me so I've used the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set to make a birthday card. I stamped the gift bow in all four colours on a piece of Whisper White and layered that on a base and mat of Pacific Point. I embossed the mat with the Simple Stripes embossing folder just so it wasn't so plain. I pulled out some matching ribbons - some Lemon Lime Twist ombre & some retired SAB Bermuda Bay - and a piece of silver glimmer paper and popped them under the sentiment, which was embossed in silver and die cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Lastly I added a few of the Metallic Enamel Shapes just to add a touch more bling!

This card was super simple to put together and I think the end result is quite fun and colourful!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #413 using Picture Perfect Birthday by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #413 using Picture Perfect Birthday by Stampin' Up!


Of course please drop by the Just Add Ink blog and check out all the other great Design Team projects and I hope to see an entry from you all!

Product List

3 comments

  1. What a great way to get all of the colours onto your card. It's such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just really love everything about this Jo. So clean but with so many lovely little elements - the make your own bow dsp is fab, silver elements & sentiment & the striped background. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Jo! Your bows are delightful and I love how you’ve added texture with the embossing and gorgeous ribbons too! xx

    ReplyDelete