Petal Passion Suite Congratulations

Jo's Stamping Spot - Congratulations Card using Petal Palette by Stampin' Up!


I'm just stopping in with a quick card today. This is a 'Congratulations' card I made using the Petal Passion Suite which I am so glad is carrying over into the coming 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue!

I used a colour combination of Island Indigo, Soft Sky and Lemon Lime Twist with neutrals of Basic Black and Whisper White. I started by stamping and embossing in white the leaves from the Petal Palette stamp set onto the white background and then sponged over some Soft Sky ink with a dauber. On top of this I stamped the dots from the same stamp set (stamped off) in Island Indigo. I die-cut the fine leaves from Island Indigo cardstock and also the decorative die from some Champagne Foil and layered these under the main flower which was embossed in white and coloured using Blender Pens and Island Indigo and Lemon Lime Twist ink. Lastly I added some Lemon Lime Twist ombre ribbon and the sentiment embossed in white on Basic Black.

Jo's Stamping Spot - Congratulations Card using Petal Palette by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Congratulations Card using Petal Palette by Stampin' Up!


My card travelled to New Zealand as a congratulations to Susan Wong for being chosen as a Guest Designer for Just Add Ink :)

Product List

No comments