Farewell 2016



I thought it might be interesting as 2016 comes to a close to have a bit of a review of what my blog has brought me in 2016 (since it was new this year around March-ish) and have a look back at at some of my most popular posts!

1. Foxy Friends

Back in August I entered a challenge for What Will You Stamp using the Foxy Friends bundle. I wanted to come up with something different and need a girly card. Well, the Cheshire Cat came together and this turned into my most popular post of 2016 with well over 1,000 views!



2. Baby Bear

Back in May I did a challenge for Just Add Ink- Just Add B and I chose to use the Baby Bear set which I had won at OnStage the previous month during Prize Patrol. So Baby Bear and some Balloons, some blue (Bermuda Bay) and some bling and this was the outcome!



3. Sketch Challenge

My third most popular post was this card I created for one of the first challenges I entered and only my third blog post! I used the wonderful set Bloom With Hope for this sketch challenge at Just Add Ink and it still remains a favourite to this day!



4. Birthday Party

I made this as an entry for a party themed challenge for the Global Design Project back in July. Using the Baker's Box thinlits and a bit of sparkle and colour and I made this cute little party favour box that was so cute my daughter stole it from me!



5. Teacher Gifts

This was something I didn't get around to blogging about as I made it last year as a gift for my daughter's teacher as a thank you. She had finished Primary School (up to Year 6) in 2015 and was heading off to High School this year. There are some little candles in the left box, a box of mini 3" x 3" cards in the middle and finished off with a chalkboard thank you card!



Well I hope you've enjoyed my trip down memory lane with me, it has been a very great 2016 for me with my stamping and I have plenty more posts on my blog for you to explore. I wish everyone a very happy and healthy 2017!

No comments