Case This Card #CTC011 - Theme Challenge



I've stumbled across another challenge site, Case This Card. This week's challenge is a theme - Masculine!



I'd seen a card with a watercolour technique on Instagram using our masks that I had been playing around with this technique just that morning when I came across this challenge site. What I had been playing with seemed perfect for this but somehow in the long run all my cards that I attempt to make masculine don't overly turn out that way! Yikes! Anyway, I think I could get away with it but not sure if the sequins are perhaps just a little too much lol!







Product List

3 comments

  1. I love your card and the colours Jo.Those balloons look amazing with the 2 tones and water colours bleeding just slightly for effect. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Jo! Love the watercoloured background & I don't think the sequins take away from it being masculine at all, but I'm quite partial to a bit of bling myself haha! Thank you for entering your gorgeous card into Case This Card this week & I hope to see more of your beautiful creations there soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Jo! You've been chosen as this week's CTC Winner! Please email me with your postal address xx

      Delete