WWYS Challenge #78 - Sweet Cupcake

Wow, so I was lucky enough to win What Will You Stamp #75 and so I've been asked to be a guest designer for this week's challenge - #78 Sweet Cupcake!



So what better way to celebrate a birthday than with a shaker card! I had made a few of these at classes before but never on my own so I followed a great little video tutorial by Louise Sharp which helped me get my head around it without help. Anyway, so here is the end result!



I added some Iridescent Ice embossing powder to the top layer of the cupcake to give it more of an icing feel and some pearls.



Inside I used the 'Wish' thinlit from the matching die set to cut out the word from the inside layer of Whisper White so that the back of the card would come through and I placed it so you could see it through the shaker!





Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

2 comments

  1. Great card Jo! I love the color choice and I can't believe this your first shaker card on your own! It's perfect! So glad to have you as our guest designer this week at What Will You Stamp?!
    -Maria Willis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest colour combination I have seen for the cupcake!! Great card all round Jo - congrats on both your win and guest design spot! Xox

    ReplyDelete