Just Add Ink #542 - Inspiration Challenge

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #542


Happy Friday and welcome to the latest Just Add Ink Challenge! This week we have an inpiration challenge for you!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #542


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #542


I had several attemps at this pic, I must admit. It is so not my style but that is the great thing about an inspiration challenge is you take the pieces of the pic that speak to you!

My card started out with a white piece of cardstock and I wanted to create something similar to the stucco in the picture so I decided on regular embossing paste. I mixed the paste with Rococo Rose ink and smeared it up and down my blank cardstock. While I let it dry I moved onto the flowers. These are stamped using the Tasteful Touches stamp set and coloured with Flirty Flamingo Blends and fussy-cut. Next up I needed some foliage and the little leaf die from the retired Wonderful Floral dies were p[erfect in Early Espresso. Tying in the Espresso and the stone from the inspiration picture I used a piece of the In Good Taste DSP and some flirty Flamingo ribbon. The sentiment was stamped straight onto the DSP with Early Espresso ink.

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #542 using embossing paste & Tasteful Touches Bundle by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #542 using embossing paste & Tasteful Touches Bundle by Stampin' Up!


With such a great pic I hope you feel inspired to enter our challenge!








Product List

No comments