Just Add Ink #531 - Inspiration Challenge

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #531


Another Friday has rolled around and with it a new Just Add Ink Challenge. This week we have an inspiration challenge for you.

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #531


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #531


What a picture! This points toward some really fun inspiration!

I've taken inspiration for my card from all the bright colours and small circles and made them into a really fun birthday card!

I started with my base of Gorgeous Grape, a colour I really have not used enough of! I then cut a layer of Fluid 100 watercolour paper and ran it through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot embossing folder. This gave me some outlines of circles to colour and I used a selection of colours from the Brights range using water painters to colour them in. When they were dry I did a really light application of Purple Posy around all the circles and when the whole layer was dry I added Wink of Stella to the circles careful not to change the watercolouring.

My sentiment is from an old SAB set, Hello Cupcake, and stamped onto Purple Posy cardstock with Gorgeous Grape ink. This sentiment really went with the fun vibe I was trying to create. Some odd pieces of ribbon and some silver sequins finished my card.

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #531 - Fun watercolour birthday card using Brights Collection by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #531 - Fun watercolour birthday card using Brights Collection by Stampin' Up!


There's lots of inspiration taken from this image by the Design Team so make sure you stop by the JAI blog!

Product List

3 comments