Colour INKspiration #CI80

Jo's Stamping Spot - Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI80


Today I'm joining in as Guest Designer for the latest challenge at the Colour INKspiration Facebook group.


Jo's Stamping Spot - Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI80


Jo's Stamping Spot - Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI80


This colour palette is just so divine and immediately spoke to me with visions of beautiful flowers and I had the perfect new stamp set to help me bring it to life!


When the Annual Catalogue went live earlier this month the Prized Peony bundle was  one of the first things I wanted to get. Peonies are one of my most favourite flowers and the examples in the catalogue were just to die for!


My actual design in fairly simple, card base of Crumb Cake with matching DSP layer and a Whisper White Nested die with some splatters of Soft Sea Foam. The two flowers were stamped, one in Purple Posy and one in Rococo Rose. I then used the Blends combos to colour them and to make them tie together a little I used the light Purple Posy Blends marker on the Rococo Rose flower just so it wasn't overwhelmingly dark against the Purple Posy. To bring together the shading you can see I lightly went around some of the flowers with the matching Stampin' Write marker. For the leaves I stamped in Soft Sea Foam onto same coloured cardstock.


To finish my card I added some gold glimmer and ribbon and the sentiment.


No comments