Just Add Ink #505 - Thinking of You

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #505


Welcome to our latest challenge at Just Add Ink! This week Chantell has challenged us to add Thinking of You!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #505


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #505


This climate we find ourselves in is a perfect time to send a 'Thinking of You' card! I was lucky enough to be able to order this new bundle Blossoms In Bloom as part of the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue preorder and it was perfect timing to be able to have a play with it because it suits the challenge perfectly!


I started my card by cutting two of the bases of the flowers out in Whisper White and one of the top delicate die, also in Whisper White. I used my Stampin' Blends to colour in one of the base layers, not all of it but just the pieces that made made up the petals and the leaves. I used Rococo Rose for the petals and Mossy Meadow for the leaves. The smaller flowers were coloured in with Daffodil Delight. Once I had done them all I removed all the petal and leaf pieces from the other die cut and swapped them out for the ones I had coloured (I hope that makes sense!). The top fine layer was also coloured in with Lovely Lipstick (Dark), Old Olive (Light) and a Crushed Curry Stampin' Write marker.


I did have to place a few pieces of sticky tape on the back to keep some of the pieces sitting in there properly but when I adhered the top layer to the flowers that did stick most of it together. My base is Lovely Lipstick with another layer of the same colour run through with the Subtle embossing folder. The flowers have been popped up on dimensionals just to make them pop a bit more. The sentiment is also slightly popped up on mini dimensionals.


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #505 using Blossoms in Bloom bundle by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #505 using Blossoms in Bloom bundle by Stampin' Up!


I appreciate you stopping by. I hope you have the time to enter our challenge!


Product List

1 comment

  1. confused how you got the solid background behind the flowers??

    ReplyDelete