Global Design Project #221 - Colour Challenge

Jo's Stamping Spot - Global Design Project #221


Woohoo, this week I am joining in as a Guest Designer for the Global Design Project's latest colour challenge!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Global Design Project #221


This palette is really so not me but I couldn't pass up this opportunity!

I am never one to use masses of bold regal colours so my project turned a little minimalistic. The background piece was splotched with full and half-strength Shaded Spruce and layered with some ribbons (unfortunately retired ones) and the Cherry Cobbler die cut from the Stitched Nested Dies.

I watercoloured the Magnolia bud with shades of the challenge colours and when it was dry I used a bit of rubbing alcohol and the gold shimmer mist to lightly apply some gold to the flower. To complete my card I added the sentiment, fussy cut, from sadly another retired set, Good Greetings, and some gold sequins.

Jo's Stamping Spot - Global Design Project #221 Christmas card using Good Morning Magnolia bundle by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Global Design Project #221 Christmas card using Good Morning Magnolia bundle by Stampin' Up!


I hope you enjoy my project, thank you for stopping by and have a Merry Christmas!

Product List

No comments