Just Add Ink #474 - Colour Challenge

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #474


I'm loving the challenge we have for you this week at Just Add Ink! I suggested to the girls to use this stunning colour combination!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #474


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #474


Isn't it lovely! I can see lots of flowery cards for this challenge! For my card I did do a few flowers but I also went a bit different and used birds!

Birds are so not my thing but this new Free As A Bird set in the Annual Catalogue is just gorgeous. I don't know about pink birds but you can use your imagination, right?

This card is pretty straight forward in design with the DSP on the base card, a couple of die cuts and an embossed sentiment. About my only tip for this card was using my Rococo Rose Blends on some Whisper White ribbon, very handy when you don't have the colour ribbon you need!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #474 using Free As A Bird stamp set by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #474 using Free As A Bird stamp set by Stampin' Up!


I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone's creations using my colour combo!

Thanks for stopping by!

Product List

1 comment

  1. Thanks for such a fabulous colour combo, Jo. You've used it so well too. Love your pinky-purple birds teamed with the shimmery paper.
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete