Just Add Ink #466 - Inspiration Challenge

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #466


Happy Friday and welcome to the latest Just Add Ink Challenge! This week we are playing along with an inspiration picture suggested by Kelly!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #466


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #466


I think we were aiming for Christmas in July with this picture but I've totally gone a different way because I just don't think about Christmas so early!

I took inspiration from the polka dot ribbon and colours - red, green, wood, black and gold. For the polka dots I went with some retired spotty DSP - Whole Lot of Lovely and I threw the other colours into my Magnolia. I know Magnolias are not red but I really think you could colour this flower any colour you liked and it would still look magnificent!

I layered my flower onto a Stitched Nested die cut and added some burlap ribbon and some Flirty Flamingo ribbon just to make the flower pop. The little sentiment is from the Butterfly Gala stamp set and I embossed it in white on Flirty Flamingo cardstock so it stood out from all the black.

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #466 using Magnolia Lane bundle and Butterfly Gala stamp set by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #466 using Magnolia Lane bundle and Butterfly Gala stamp set by Stampin' Up!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my project. As always stop by the Just Add Ink blog to get more inspiration and I hope to see you enter our challenge!

Product List

No comments