Just Add Ink Challenge #430 - Inspiration Challenge

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #430


Happy Friday! This week I'm jumping in with the new Just Add Ink Challenge #430, an inspiration challenge with a lovely floral pic suggested by Rochelle!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #430


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #430


We've got a beautiful floral image that could be used in so many ways but I thought it was so nice I practically replicated it!

I used a couple of different floral sets for my card. I started with stamping the flowers from the First Frost stamp set in Powder Pink and Pool Party. I die cut some of the sprigs from both the Frosted Bouquet and Everyday Jars framelits sets in both Soft Sea Foam and Pear Pizzazz. I also stamped some fine leaves from the Jar of Love stamp set directly onto the background in Pear Pizzazz, just to give the flowers some layers. The Jar is the middle-sized jar from the Everyday Jars framelits and I stamped the jar image in Bermuda Bay and used clear embossing powder on the vellum just to make it stand out a bit. On the back of the vellum I coloured in some water using the dark Bermuda Bay Blends marker.

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #430 using First Frost and Jar of Love by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #430 using First Frost and Jar of Love by Stampin' Up!


I don't often use Very Vanilla but I love the look it gave the card with the soft Subtle colours. As always jump on over to the Just Add Ink blog to check out the other Design Team projects.

Product List

No comments