Floral Birthday - Birthday Bouquet

Jo's Stamping Spot - Floral Birthday


I'm here today with a random card, a card I've made for our team day showcasing DSP.

I've joined the #loveitchopit movement and am trying to get through some of my older DSP stacks. The card today uses the Birthday Bouquet DSP pack.

I've unfortunately never been a big user of DSP but I am an avid collector lol! I love the look of it but none of my cards really use a lot of it as the star of the card, which I guess is what this team challenge is all about, thank goodness!

So I've taken two pieces of the DSP from the same pack and layered them over the top of each other picking on the main coordinating colour of Blushing Bride, which I've used for the base. I coloured the new Petal Palette stamp (clear embossed Memento) with Stampin' Blends in Old Olive and Pink Pirouette. I did try the new Blends colour Flirty Flamingo but the pink wasn't a good match so I stayed with the softer pink. I took another colour from the spotted piece of DSP, Mint Macaron, to stamp my sentiment on a stitched circle and layered both over a piece of silver baker's twine. The sentiment is from the set you get with the Lots of Happy Card Kit.

Jo's Stamping Spot - Floral Birthday using Birthday Bouquet DSP by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Floral Birthday using Birthday Bouquet DSP by Stampin' Up!


Product List

No comments