Just Add Ink #405 - Inspiration Challenge

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #405


Welcome to another Just Add Ink Challenge! This week Kelly has given us this inspiration picture!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #405


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #405


Immediately I thought masculine and I usually have a lot of trouble putting together masculine cards. However this one fell together pretty easily!

My eye was drawn to the bed furnishings and wooden wall. On the bed I noticed the cushion is a fashion of natural colours and I took this inspiration and used the Work of Art (yes, retiring soon) stamp set to create my pattern on Very Vanilla cardstock using Night of Navy, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso inks. I tried to have a go with the Stamparatus but it made the pattern too far apart so I had to eyeball it using my clear blocks.

I added a simple wood piece and topped it off with the corudroy ribbon and sentiment. I embossed the sentiment in White embossing powder and then went over it with my So Saffron marker (wiping off the excess) so make it look like it was embossed with Very Vanilla.

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #405 masculine card using Work of Art by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #405 masculine card using Work of Art by Stampin' Up!


I hope you've enjoyed my project and please do stop by the other Design Team blogs to check out theirs as well. This week we also have Guest Designer Susan Wong joining us which is very exciting!

Product List

No comments