Just Add Ink #390 - Sketch Challenge

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #390


Back again this week with the latest challenge for Just Add Ink. This week Narelle has come up with a sketch challenge!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #390


There are unlimited possibilities with a sketch like this one, indeed I made 3 cards playing around with this sketch! I will show you the others later but this is the one I thought was the pick and a little outside my comfort zone.

I used the Seasonal Masks again but this time with the new Shimmery White Embossing Paste mixed with a dab of Pink Pirouette ink. The embossing paste is just stunning and as easy to use as the regular white that is already out. After the paste dried it was just a matter of making layers and I didn't realize it at the time but most of it is brand new product coming out in the 2018 Occasions catalogue coming out 3 January! Can you spot them all?

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #390 using Petal Palette and Petals & More Thinlits by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink Challenge #390 using Petal Palette and Petals & More Thinlits by Stampin' Up!


As always do stop by the Just Add Ink blog and check out all the other wonderful designs by the Design Team, you won't be sorry! Hopefully you'll get time to join in! I'll try to post my other cards this week but my not-so-little-anymore kidlets finish up their high school year for summer break today and I may not get a chance. If I don't get to post again before Christmas I hope you all have a lovely time spending it with family and friends and that you get all your little crafty fingers wished for!


4 comments

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the soft pink circle behind the flowers rather then the rectangle. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the shimmery paste background. It looks great with the pink added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Jo. I love that shimmery background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love the cluster of elements Jo~

    ReplyDelete