Wood Mount Refill Case Inserts - Stampin' Blends

Jo's Stamping Spot - Wood Mount Refill Case Inserts - Stampin' Blends


Have you heard the great news that Stampin' Up! are releasing their new alcohol markers soon - Stampin' Blends? Right now they are only available to order if you are a Demonstrator (so if you want them now you should sign up!) otherwise you will have to wait until the yet-to-be-determined customer release date.

While the previous Blendabilities came in a plastic sleeve for each set of colours (3 markers per colour in dark, medium and light shades) the new Stampin' Blends come individually wrapped because you can order the pens singularly and there is only light and dark for each colour. So the good news with that is if one shade goes dry (let's hope not though!) you can order a replacement. However the bad news is there is no storage for the markers at all and if you order them all (like really, who isn't going to?) you have nowhere to store them and the markers still have to be stored flat so the ink doesn't all run to one end of the marker.

So because every demo under the sun ordered plenty of the clear stamp cases after OnStage in April because we all thought they weren't going to be in the new catalogue I thought I'd revamp my Ink Refill inserts so that I could store by new Blends in them. As you can see the Blends actually fit in there quite well and I managed to fit 7 colours (2 shades per colour) into one case and the remaining 5 colours and 3 single markers (Bronze, Ivory and the Colour Lifter) into the second case. I have no doubt that there will be more colours released down the track, as there was with the Blendabilities so I will add them as they are released. I do also plan on making a blank one, as I did with the Ink Refills cases, for download as well.

Jo's Stamping Spot - Wood Mount Refill Case Inserts - Stampin' Blends


Jo's Stamping Spot - Wood Mount Refill Case Inserts - Stampin' Blends


Jo's Stamping Spot - Wood Mount Refill Case Inserts - Stampin' Blends


I HAVE NOW UPLOADED NEW INSERTS FOR THE 2018 COLOUR REVAMP. YOU CAN FIND THE NEW INSERTS ON THIS PAGE.

Thank you!

Product List

14 comments

  1. Thank you. I appreciate your hard work and your sharing of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing these inserts with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your time and letting us use your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you keep your markers from falling out when you close the case? I've tried using the acetate boxes, but they won't close. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I am downloading but not the right size to fit clear cases. Am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzelle! Make sure when you are printing it prints at 100% and not ‘to fit’ in the print settings.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the insert downloads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am looking for the wood mount case inserts that used to be on the site and they are no longer there. Do you still have a copy of that? I have about 15 sets that I need to get out of clam shell cases...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blank insert from SU is on the demo site under Business Resources > Print Lab in the bottom row on the left side of the screen :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for the inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing your downloads, I know you have a lot of time in them.

    ReplyDelete