Father's Day 2017



I just wanted to pop in today to share this card that I made my gorgeous Dad. It was his birthday yesterday and it will be Father's Day in Australia this Sunday so I wanted to combine a card for him. Although it's a retired set I knew I wanted to use the Nailed It set as he is such a handy man and to this day he is my go-to guy whenever I need advice.

Anyways, I CASE'd a card I'd seen by the extremely talented Juan Ambida a while back but I changed it up a little. I changed the colours of the tools and added a big bold black strip of washi down the left side instead of the silver strip on Juan's card. I also changed out the hexagon sentiment for DAD spelled out of the Large Letters framelits and added some silver embossed screws on the background. I think my Dad was pretty chuffed with it :)





Product List

No comments