Colour INKspiration #CI11 & CASEing the Catty #CTC132



Finally another new card! I've been a little under the weather and completely lost any interest in making anything but I'm back having a crack at a new challenge (or two)! This card started out as just for CASEing the Catty, a challenge group on Facebook, but somehow I must have had the colours in my head for the latest Colour INKspiration challenge and went with that as well!



The CASEing the Catty challenge this week is to case a card from the Birthday section on the brand-spanking new catalogue so I chose to CASE this card from page 70 using the Birthday Blooms stamp set which I am so glad to have carrying over as it's long been one of my faves!



Using the colours from the latest Colour INKspiration challenge - Early Espresso, Soft Suede & Marina Mist - and some stunning Copper embossing and trim I eventually ended up with this! Actually really happy with this card as it's taken me a little out of my comfort zone with the colours, and although I love the Copper I have rarely used it!





Product List

7 comments

  1. This is so pretty. I just have to pull out the copper powder and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I can't believe I hadn't tried the copper embossing until now, it's stunning!

      Delete
  2. Just divine. I love all your cards, but this one is my favourite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore cette carte, merci beaucoup

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete