Just Add Ink #359 - Inspiration



Another card, who'd have thought it! Once I finished off my card for Colour INKspiration I had a vision of this card - and this one I like! This one is for the latest Just Add Ink Inspiration Challenge #359, a challenge I sadly haven't had time to enter in a while...



Once I saw this inspiration pic I immediately thought of one of the new In Colors - Berry Burst - and the lovely new In Color paper. I love to watercolor and this stamped image from You've Got This came out perfect, a lovely Berry Burst flower with Lemon Lime Twist/Emerald Envy stem and leaves! I matched it with the ribbons and wonderful sentiment from the same stamp set and I think it looks wonderful. I am really in love with the new In Colors, just stunning!





Product List

3 comments

  1. Just gorgeous Jo! So fresh and pretty and your watercolouring is beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beautifully coloured flower is a wonderful match for the inspiration flower Jo! Totally agree with you about the new In Colors too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how you have coloured this flower - it's so effective with the different gradients of colour. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete