WWYS Challenge #75 - Foxy Friends

I decided to enter this week's What Will You Stamp challenge #75 that asks you to use the adorable new Foxy Friends stamp set.



Ever since I saw this set I had a vision for it. I have a niece who is in love with Alice In Wonderland and so I just had to make the Cheshire Cat. I hope you enjoy him, I'm sure my niece will!





UPDATE: I have made a new post with steps to follow to create your own Cheshire Cat, you can find the post here -> Cheshire Cat Tutorial

Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

9 comments

  1. This is so adorable! I love the Cheshire Cat and it is so fun to see someone make him with the Foxy Friends set. The colors are purr-fect and I love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG -- so cute!!! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your WWYS win!! This is just adorable - fantastic card Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheshire cat!!! How completely clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is just adorable! Congrats on your win at WWYS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The clear embossing powder was not used on the Cat but was a part of the background stamping :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for all the lovely comments! I have made a new post with instructions on how to make your own - http://jostubbings.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/cheshire-cat-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete