Wood Mount Refill Case Inserts

One thing in my stash that I've not organized yet is my refills so today in my order delivery I got some Wood Mount Cases (Full) to store my refills, and they work brilliantly!







I have uploaded some for you if you wish to download them. Please let me know if you strike any problems with them and I would be grateful if you could keep the credit in tact.

I HAVE NOW UPLOADED NEW INSERTS FOR THE 2018 COLOUR REVAMP. YOU CAN FIND THE NEW INSERTS ON THIS PAGE.

Thank you!

8 comments

  1. Can you post a picture of what they look like inside the case?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer! I have added a picture of the open case to the blog post :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you. Could you possibly make a blank editable one? I have older ink refills and would love to get them in a case also.

      Delete
  2. Your picture shows retired colors - that is what I have - could you make those available? This is such a great way to store them - I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant thanks - always takes me forever to find the right refill! I would also love an editable version for old retired colours if it is possible / even if you have any PDFs with the retired colours included. Thank you so much for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome of you to do!! I have been trying to figure out all the colors in the StampinUp product line. I have downloaded them and have made copies of each page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the inserts! Great job. I love to be organized.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you be willing to create custom cases for older retired colors I have? I love your cases. Thanks Laura (somersetfarm@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete